

Yes - these are bugs and dried fish. DISGUSTING! They were served as an appetizer at a bar. How weird is that!!

They seem to pass out appetizers at every meal. This was sort of coleslaw...very strange. Fries that tasted like rice and that pickle thing which was awful!

For those of you interested in the gas prices here. Looks like its cheaper than home. Remember its 1000 won for every dollar so it would be $2.25 I believe. Don't know if its for a gallon or what though!

We live on the 8th floor of the number 4 building. Isn't it funny how its labeled? We can just look up to find our way home...makes it nice and easy!

We live on the Tanbangdong. These are the street signs (obviously). Its nice that everything is written in English - even though we don't know what it means!

We were on our way. It was exciting to see our sign for Seoul! :)
4 comments:
if you're ever in seoul...
http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/07/20/travel/20CHOICE.html
thanks for the wonderful blog ladies!
I don't know what you guys are talking about...the food looks awesome. I've always wished they would serve bug appetizers at bars in Houston! Just kidding.
So...the order home includes: cereal, ramen noodles, chocolate and....add to list and I'll fork over my first pay check to send it over there.
Keep us posted...I am living vicariously through you both. Samantha...get your skpe working! I love you!
That food looks wonderful! We will send treats soon! Austin is baking later today!
We are going to get skype up today too!
Let us know how the first day of school was!
So how did the bugs taste? You had to have tried them, right?!?!!?
Post a Comment