Now let's think about this logically, which situation would you rather do:
- Sleep with your front door propped open, so ANYONE can just come in during the night because you might die from a fan. OR
- Keep your fan on with the doors and windows close just by the off chance that maybe the fan won't attack you.
Seriously...here is the website.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
My students are adamant about it. They seriously believe this to be true. Samantha sleeps with the fan on every night and she's still alive. There is no way that we are going to open the door - its too hot! I'll take my chances with the fan...
Maybe some Koreans suffocate each other in their sleep, but when the cops arrive they just look at the scene and figure that THE FAN is the ONLY logical explanation...hahaha
They also have this issue with "salt" - like they don't believe they can eat food without it. I'm looking more into that...so I'll let you know what I learn. :)
2 comments:
OMG - That is too funny!
That is hystarical!
Post a Comment